Tuesday 16 April 2013

Crafty Catch Up

The kids went back to school/nursery yesterday and although there was part of me that didn't want them to go the other part was jumping up and down with excitement! Two days all to myself! I avoided the cleaning and decided to get on with and finish up some craft projects....

Just in time for spring! I made myself a scarf and some wrist warmers using my knitting loom.


Ruby now has a sun and cloud to go with her rainbow. I used yellow and white stickers to create a scallop effect on the sun and cloud and buttons for the raindrop earrings.



I'm half way through this year and last year's FatMamaSlim's photo a day April challenge. Today's theme is "my favourite colour" Yellow! I walked past this lovely forsythia this morning and it made me smile. We used to have a massive one in our old front garden that I miss. 


 A sneak peek at a little felt project I started today!


Have you made anything this week?

1 comment:

  1. Love the wrist warmers and scarf Emma! Very snuggly :-) row xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...