Monday 1 April 2013

Take a Look at My Monday

The Easter bank holiday weekend is nearly over, booooo! We're off to Mum's in a bit for (hopefully) more chocolate and roast lamb. Yum.

Before we get in the car I wanted to share this little lot with you.

My day started like this...

I spent most of yesterday in bed feeling ill reading my copy of Mollie Makes Home and woke up today with the urge to make something. I was inspired by a honeycomb pompom garland so this morning I dug out these honeycomb semi circles from IKEA that have been in the drawer since last summer and strung them together to make one. It is now hung up above my Mac making me feel cheerful.


I posted on instagram and facebook yesterday that I was going to do this photo challenge that I found on Pinterest.


Then I found out that this is last years challenge from FatMumSlim's blog. I'm still going to do this challenge and post a round up of all 30 photo's at the end of the month on my blog.

This is this year's Photo a Day for April 2013.


I am going to join in with this daily challenge and post my photo's on my instagram. To join in to check out FatMumSlim's blog and tag your photo's #fmsphotoaday 

This is my photo for today. Ruby got a cardboard shop/theatre from us for Easter and we played puppet show's this morning :)


The other project I have on the go is a sun and cloud piece for Ruby's wall. We made her rainbow at the beginning of March and it definitely needs the sun and the rain to go with it. I'm hoping to get this done this week during the Easter holiday. 


What projects have you got on the go at the moment?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...