Saturday 9 March 2013

Making our House a Home

We are one week in to our bathroom makeover and there sadly isn't much progress to show you. This is because we chose to go into town last weekend and buy me some quad skates (big smile) and attend Craftaganza

This weekend we must get on with it and I am envisaging that after roller skating (I am hooked) on Sunday I will be spending the rest of Mothers Day tiling.

Some progress shots for you...

Uh oh, when the tiles came off so did the plaster. The job suddenly got a bit bigger!



Look at the original lino checkerboard tiles Chris found under the vinyl!



The Wickes trolley!



I've been busy drooling over penny floors on Pinterest. I'm saving up! For what I think is going to be a labour of love!





2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...